Thank you for joining the polling for the best book of 2019 last weekend!
We appreciate your support and hope you can enjoy more harlequin comics.
Below are The best 5 books of 2019 chosen by readers.
Let's see who are they!
- FROM ENEMY'S DAUGHTER TO EXPECTANT BRIDE
- The only man who can save her father’s company is the one who has stolen her heart.With her father, Eliana attends a ball held by genius businessman Rafael Moreno Salazar. She knows he is the only hope for her father’s company, which is in dire straits, but for some reason she feels uneasy. Then a handsome man, exuding danger, appears before her, and with the exchange of a passionate kiss, she is head over heels for him. Is this the beginning of a sweet love? Or is it a cruel deception?
・The art is beautiful
・These books are how relationships can have rocky beginnings.
- A MAN FOR THE NIGHT
- He’s so dreamy, Josie wishes he were really her lover…Josie’s still a virgin and she’s reluctant to go to her school reunion because she knows her spiteful classmate will laugh at her if she goes alone. A friend suggests Josie hire an escort for the night, and that’s just what she does. The escort who arrives at her door is Callum, a man so handsome he seems to have stepped out of a dream. He plays the part of her boyfriend perfectly and Josie finds herself drawn to him. When they return from the reunion, Josie’s house has been burgled! Which is why Callum agrees to stay the night at her house…just to be safe.
・The Plot is interesting!
・The art is beautiful!
- GAMBLING WITH THE CROWN
- Upright and serious secretary Emily is always being confronted with her handsome boss’s woman troubles. Not only is Kadir a talented businessman who regularly travels around the world, he’s also the prince of a bountiful desert kingdom. And he has a prodigious talent for attracting women. One day, after Kadir receives an emergency message from his home country, he makes an outrageous request: he’ll pay Emily a huge sum if she pretends to be his horrible wife! Just what does he have planned?
・Beautiful art and gorgeous histories.
- A TYCOON TO BE RECKONED WITH
- Sarah knows life isn’t like the songs she sings, but she can still dream of love.Every night Sarah sings at a nightclub under the stage name Sabine. But Sarah dreams of being an opera singer. Though she isn’t enamored with the scandalous outfits she has to wear or dealing with the club’s wealthy clientele, Sarah sings as Sabine in exchange for operatic rehearsal time at the venue. Despite her general disinterest in the club’s clients, she is taken with Bastiaan, a Greek businessman who shows up backstage at her performance one day. She knows he can only be interested in the persona of Sabine and not the real Sarah, but her heart beats faster all the same.
・I love titty...its just SPECIAL
・The drawings were beautiful and the story lines are also very good
・It was a light and heart warming read as the illustrator expertly drew the emotions portrayed by the characters.
- MAN OF STONE
- He doubts and distrusts her, which is why he’s proposed marriage! Sara’s parents have just passed away. Now, saddled with a large amount of debt, she must sell everything she owns in order to pay it off. With no place left to go, Sara and her sickly brother, Tom, turn to their grandmother, Alice, for help. Alice welcomes them warmly, but Luke, who was once married to Alice’s other granddaughter, distrusts Sara. He believes that she is after Alice’s fortune, so he decides to marry Sara as punishment. Sara, who is drawn to Luke, reluctantly accepts the marriage, hoping that one day Luke will feel the same way she does.
・Love the artist
・It was a cute book with lots of misunderstandings by the hero but he eventually saw the truth and it wasn’t all about sex.