Get more immersed in the beauty of Harlequin Comics! Now selected titles are available in Full Color!
- THE SABBIDES SECRET BABY (Colored Version)
- Part-time hotel receptionist Phoebe and Greek multimillionaire Jed were crazy about each other. He embraced Phoebe and wrapped her in love and happiness. One day Phoebe discovers she’s pregnant and joyfully reveals the news to Jed. But his reply is unexpectedly cruel—he says there’s no man in the world who would want a pregnant mistress! In shock, Phoebe has a miscarriage and vanishes from Jed’s life. But five years later, he suddenly reappears!
- THE SICILIAN'S STOLEN SON (Colored Version)
- Jemima, who is raising the child her late twin sister left in her care, is approached by Italian billionaire Luciano Vitale and treated with contempt. He demands to know where his eight-month-old child is, naming Jemima’s sister as the surrogate who gave birth to the baby and stole him. Jemima fears Luciano will take her nephew away if he discovers that she isn’t her sister. So Jemima pretends to be her sister and travels with him to his mansion. She must somehow maintain her secret or risk losing her adopted son forever.
- LOVE FOR HIRE (Colored Version)
- In order to stop her family from worrying about her life choices, Julie decided to lie to them about having a fiancé, and she’s kept up the lie for the past two years! She was able to get away with it until now by saying her fiancé, an international financier millionaire, was always away on business, but now that her sister was about to get married, she couldn’t get out of bringing her fiancé to the wedding. Her only option was to ask a regular at her bakery, a poor, amateur actor, to play the part—he even had the same name as her imaginary fiancé! Julie assumes her plan will run smoothly. How could she know Robert’s passionate acting would draw her to him so strongly?
Read Harlequin Comics in Full Color
- THE DESERT KING (Colored Version)
- Princess Aliyah arrives to her wedding in a black wedding dress. This is a declaration of war to her husband, King Kamal. Seven years ago, the two were in a relationship, but he messed around with her and then left her. Now, the two of them end up in an arranged marriage, and she is being forced to give him an heir. Aliyah treats him coldly during the ceremony and that resistence awakens something within him. As the drums pronounce them husband and wife, Kamal takes Aliyah into the depths of the palace into his bedroom. Unable to hold himself back anymore, he rips off her black dress...
- CARRYING THE SPANIARD'S CHILD (Colored Version)
- “Just for tonight, forget about the future. Be with me…” Those are the words Angel, a very wealthy mogul from New York, whispered to Belle, the far-less-wealthy waitress. She has trouble believing the hot, arrogant prince wants her. It can’t be… But with the way his gleaming eyes are looking at her, his attraction can’t be denied. Belle decides that, for once, she won’t be the good girl! It was just supposed to be a night to remember. Belle didn’t expect it to become something she might regret for the rest of her life…Carrying The Spaniard’s Child is available in full color! Get immersed in the beauty of romance and manga with this full color version!
- FOUND: HIS FAMILY (Colored Version)
- After Aimee’s parents pass away, it’s up to her to take over her father’s old cake shop and raise her young son, Toby, by herself. Toby’s father, Jed, was an accomplished chef when Aimee last saw him, but in the time they’ve been apart, he’s become a very successful man—he’s a popular TV personality as well as the owner and chef of a first-rate restaurant. After the cruelty Jed showed her when he walked out of Aimee’s life, she had hoped to never see him again, but if she wants to save little Toby from leukemia, Jed’s her only hope. How will he react when he meets the son he never knew he had? ※This work is originally colored.
- THE BEAUTY WITHIN (Colored Version)
- Cressie may be the daughter of a count, but her family has never let her forget that she is the most plain of all of her sisters. Now, years after her debut in London high society, she still hasn’t found a husband…and her father, the stern Count Armstrong, tells her she will now serve as her stepbrothers’ tutor. Left with no choice but to obey his orders, she arrives at her stepmother’s house, where she meets Giovanni di Matteo. He’s a world-famous portrait artist who’s been hired to paint a picture of her stepbrothers. Cressie doesn’t know how to respond when the gorgeous Signor di Matteo tells her he wants to paint her picture, but before long, she feels the distance between the two of them growing smaller. Little does she know that Giovanni hasn’t been entirely forthcoming about his background… ※This work is originally colored.
- CAPTIVE OF KADAR (Colored Version)
- Timid and cautious Amber is given courage by a line in an old diary she found at her mother’s house, so she decides to take a trip to Istanbul in order to stretch her boundaries. She finds herself in trouble when a con artist tries to sell her a coin, but luckily a man named Kadar comes to her rescue. She feels a burning sensation inside her body when her eyes meet his. He even offers to show her around. Who is he? Feeling anxious and worried, she can’t resist his overwhelming charm. She has no idea he holds the key to her destiny! ※This work is originally colored.
- RICH, RUTHLESS AND SECRETLY ROYAL (Colored Version)
- One night, Hani, a teacher on a small tropical island, suffers from a fit at a local festival. A man named Kelt with cold, beautiful copper eyes and a strong body offers to help her. Even though she swore she’d never love again, Hani feels her heart throbbing fast. She’s the princess of Moraz, who had to leave her country after she helped commit a shameful crime. With such a secret, such a past, she doesn’t have the right to love anyone…※This work is originally colored.
- HOLD BACK THE DARK (Colored Version)
- Furniture restoration expert Clare has landed a new job, but her client is the last person in the world she wants to see… She’s astonished to learn she’s been hired by Nicholas Dargan, the haughty CEO of a conglomerate. A year ago, she dreamed of marrying his cousin, but Nicholas suddenly tore the couple apart. He sent his cousin away without even letting Clare see him, and to this day she’s never forgiven him for the horrible way he treated her. But she just can’t say no to working in such a gorgeous house with so much history. Clare decides to accept the job, never guessing that a romance she didn’t even know had begun is about to continue…※This work is originally colored.